APPLICATION DE 3 TYPES D'EXTRAITS DE PIGMENTS NATURELS

2023-05-25

  

     β-carotène

Carrots contain a large amount of beta-carotene, which can be converted into vitamin A after being ingested in the human digestive organs. It is currently a safer vitamin A supplement product (simply supplementing chemically synthesized vitamin A will cause poisoning in excess). It maintains eye and skin health, improves night blindness, rough skin, and helps protect the body from free radical damage. It is not advisable to take it with acidic substances such as vinegar.

As an edible oil-soluble pigment, β-carotene itself can cover all colors from red to yellow due to the difference in concentration, so it has attracted the attention of the food industry. It is very suitable for the development of oily products and protein products, as edible orange pigments and nutritional fortifiers, such as margarine, capsules, refined fish paste products, vegetarian products, and instant noodles. The β-carotene treated with microcapsules can be converted into water-soluble pigments and can be used in almost all foods.

       Capsanthine

Capsanthin is a four-mushroom-like orange-red pigment found in the fruit of ripe red peppers. Among them, the more polar red components are mainly capsanthin and capsanthin, accounting for 50%-60% of the total; the other is the less polar yellow components, the main components are β-R- Carotene and Zeaxanthin.

Capsicum red pigment not only has bright color, high color price, strong tinting strength, and good color retention effect, it can effectively prolong the shelf life of simulated food, and has high safety. Because of its unique properties and functions, it has triggered a worldwide upsurge in research and development. At present, capsanthin has become a recognized and promising functional natural pigment. Capsaicin in peppers has been widely used in processing, food catering, condiments, cream products, meat products, seafood, surface coloring of biscuits, etc.

Capsaicinoids are a mixture of which 19 components have been identified, of which 5 components, such as capsaicin and dihydrocapsaicin, have the highest content, and their sum has accounted for about 99% of the total. The content of capsaicin (69% of the total) and dihydrocapsaicin (22% of the total) was high, and the sum of the two accounted for 91% of the total. Using red pepper as raw material can not only extract high value-added capsaicin and many by-products, but also the remaining residue after extraction can be reused as animal feed or deep processing raw material. Therefore, the comprehensive development and utilization of pepper can produce huge economic and social benefits.

      Gardenia vert

For the coloring of hard candy, pectin, agar, pudding, mahimarose, biscuits, loose cakes, cake prep, cream, ice cream, dairy products, vegetables, green beans and other cans, as well as beverages, juices, etc., blue colorant. There is not much direct coloring in food processing. It is mainly used for compatibility with natural yellow pigments such as gardenia yellow pigment and safflower yellow pigment to prepare green pigments of different colors. Compared with extracted chlorophyll, gardenia blue pigment is used. The prepared green pigment tone can be controlled, has good acid resistance, and can be used in acidic foods and beverages. In addition, gardenia blue pigment can also be combined with various natural red pigments to create different shades of purple. Therefore, gardenia blue pigment has a wide range of applications in food processing.

There are few natural blue pigments in nature, and gardenia blue pigment is one of them. Compared with synthetic pigment edible bright blue and indigo, its natural source, good compatibility with human body, and high safety are worthy of vigorous promotion. of natural pigments. Due to different processing techniques, gardenia blue pigments can be obtained in different shades of blue, ranging from sky blue to sea blue, as well as acid-resistant and acid-intolerant varieties, which are suitable for different application environments.

The cost of adding gardenia blue pigment in food, beverages and cosmetics is not high, and the usage amount is between 0.005% and 0.01%. Although it is still higher than synthetic pigments, the unit cost of synthetic pigments in food processing is almost zero. It is precisely because of the low price that synthetic pigments are abused and overused in food, which is harmful to people's health. is unfavorable.


Partager l'article

Vous avez des questions sur les additifs alimentaires ?

Notre équipe de vente professionnelle attend votre consultation.

Copyright © Arshine Food Additives Co., Ltd. Tous droits réservés

CONTACTEZ-NOUS

×
  • *Nom :

  • Téléphone de travail:

  • *Courriel :

  • Société:

  • Pays:

  • *Plus de détails: